SISENSE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE
Sisense is a complete, end-to-end BI solution that has all the tools you need to access, join, and analyze multiple data sources of any size, along with powerful data analytics, visualization and reporting tools.
Quickly and Easily Join Multiple Data Sources
Sisense provides business users with a powerful visual interface with which to import, transform, merge and mash-up any number of disparate data sources. All data from files, ODBC database connections and cloud sources are combined into a single ElastiCube – a high-performance database – which will hold the data all your present (and future) reports require.
- Supports most databases, Excel, CSV, Google and more
- Consolidate disparate data and/or data in multiple formats
- Turn scattered data into readable and valuable information
- Easily overcome data quality challenges
No Coding Analytics and Reporting with Sisense BI Studio
The Sisense BI Studio technology allows business users, power users and analysts to create, manage and share business intelligence applications without the need for programming knowledge or database management skills. Using only a graphical user interface, any user can create and share interactive reports, dashboards and guided analytics applications.
- Drag-and-drop reporting, point-and-click data analysis
- Visualize data in pivots, charts, gauges and more
- Explore, segment and drill into Data
- Knowledge in SQL not required
Empower Teams, Departments & Companies with Sisense Server
Sisense Server allows you to build and deploy solutions that are meant to be used by multiple users, on their desktop or in their web browser. It provides features and functionality to allow thousands of users to query, analyze and report over data – easily and securely – without the costs and complexities involved with traditional data warehouse and OLAP projects.
- Browser-based web reports and dashboards (no plugins)
- Security and user-specific customization
- Central database that supports many concurrent users
- Handles tons of data, on commodity hardware