Reporting Software for Healthcare
SiSense Prism offers a better, faster way to deliver actionable business intelligence to managers in healthcare organizations
Managers in public and private healthcare organizations are challenged by a rapidly changing industry, ageing populations, numerous disparate information systems and exploding data volumes. However, when managers have access to flexible, granular analysis based on data combined from numerous disparate systems, entirely new levels of strategic and tactical advantage can be achieved.
Benefits include the ability to:
- Reduce operational costs
- Optimize profit margins
- Optimize revenue cycle management
- Improve patient/customer satisfaction
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Reduce medical errors
- Simplify regulatory compliance
Realize these benefits by using ad hoc data analysis, reporting and dashboards to:
- Quickly and easily analyze data combined from disparate systems
- Make faster and better clinical and economic decisions
- Simply the achievement and documentation of regulatory compliance
- Improve the efficiency of purchasing, inventory and other operations
- Achieve cross-functional visibility into clinical, operational and financial operations
Conventional BI and reporting systems take too long to implement and are too inflexible to provide the kind of real-time, drill-down, ask-any-question data analysis which managers need to change the rules of the healthcare analytics game.
From Mountains of Raw Data to Powerful BI in a Single Day!
SiSense Prism offers an entirely new way to deliver actionable intelligence to managers in healthcare organizations. No other BI solution in the world delivers powerful BI from mountains of raw data as quickly or as easily as Prism.
- No-risk BI evaluations: BI evaluations are fast and inexpensive, requiring no investment in IT projects, consultants or new computer hardware.
- Fastest time to value: With Prism, you can be up and running your own queries, reports and dashboards, over any amount of raw data, in just an hour or two. No IT projects, no external data warehouse, no pre-aggregations, no pre-calculations, no OLAP.
- Greatest flexibility: Prism provides business users and analysts with self-service, mouse-only creation, customization and sharing of queries, reports, dashboards and analytics applications. Easily combine and transform vast amounts of data from any number of disparate types of data sources and immediately create attractive dashboards and reports, with no scripting or programming required.
- Fastest performance: Prism's combination of unique technologies (including just-in-time in-memory processing and elastic data structure) allows unmatched speed of query results and report generation, even for new ad-hoc queries on massive amounts of data. After adding new data or even new data sources, queries can be run immediately, with no waiting for any kind of pre-processing.
- Lowest resource requirements: Prism's technology delivers its incredible performance and massive scalability even on standard PC hardware – no kidding! Read about Prism's system requirements and data volume capacity.
- Lowest total cost: Prism offers, hands-down, the lowest-total-cost complete BI solution on the market. For a low monthly subscription fee, you get business-user-friendly high-performance data loading, storage, processing, analytics, reporting, visualization, dashboards and sharing. No need for lengthy IT projects. No need for a separate data warehouse. No need for OLAP. No need for monster hardware.
Free 30-day fully-functional trial