BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SOLUTION BY INDUSTRY
Sisense is ideal for companies and departments in all industries that are looking for a flexible business intelligence system that’s powerful enough to crunch complex data. Businesses today need BI tools to measure their industry-specific metrics and KPIs, and provide on-time, ask-any-question data analysis for BI professionals, department heads, high-level executives and any business user to make the best decisions possible.
Across All Industries, and Every Department
Why Business Executives Choose Sisense
- Easy data preparation, management and visualization – no need to bother IT
- Self-service data analysis for the non-initiated
- No scripting or coding for day-to-day operations
- Rich, interactive data visualization with endless drill-down
- Flawless performance, even when working with big and disparate data
- Easy to share web-based dashboards and reports
- Single-stack – no additional or third party software required
Why Data Analysts Choose Sisense
- Centralized data repository serves all users – no need for a traditional data warehouse
- No need for maintaining OLAP cubes or star schemas
- Minimal programming required
- Massive scalability on standard PC hardware configurations
- Unique visual ETL easily transforms/standardizes data on load
- Connect to multiple flat files, cloud data sources and any ODBC-compliant database
- Create cross-database joins via drag & drop
- Zero Risk BI Evaluations
Evaluating Sisense BI is fast, free, and done on your own data and machine. Get started now and we’ll arrange a full POC on your data in just 90 minutes.
- Built for Business Users and Analysts
Within a few days you and your team be able to use Sisense to go from scattered data to brilliant dashboards. Unlike other BI vendors, Sisense is a single-stack BI solution and no additional third-party software is required.
- Fastest Performance
Sisense’s unique technology delivers record-breaking speed in ad-hoc query retrieval and report generation on large, complex datasets.
- Lowest Total Cost
Sisense is built to work on off-the-shelf hardware. Even in complex scenarios involving multiple users or analyzing huge data sets, the hardware you already have is good enough and you won’t have to employ DBAs. No lengthy IT projects, no separate data warehouse, no OLAP.
- Scales With Your Needs
We built Sisense to handle any size of data, troves of users, and a vast amount of concurrent queries, reports, and dashboards–so new business requirements are simple to implement.