During this holiday, I thought I’d spend some time to merge my Twitter, Facebook and G+ data into a nice Sisense Interactive World Map.
The results of using these two guys’ tips were so stunning that I almost forgot to check the status of my archive requests with Facebook and Twitter! [still waiting for it though]
Instead, I quickly mashed up Facebook population data (courtesy of Socialbakers) and slapped it on a map. Found a few interesting insights, such as:
- Qatar’s surprising addiction to Facebook – 82% of Qataris have a Facebook account apparently
- Facebook is “no-where” in China. Well, kind of. 600k users but still less than 1% of its population…
- Facebook’s smallest country? The Vatican. With 20 users!
I know the Pope’s on Twitter – is he on Facebook too? I’d love to friend him if that’s the case! 😉 A picture is worth a thousand words, especially if the picture is highly interactive and high visual!
Want to try this on your data? As Easy as 1,2,3
- Play with the live data below (Yes! You can embed our maps in any public site!)
- Download Sisense Trial for FREE here and start mashing up your data
- Watch this 2 min video tutorial here and see how easy it is to get started!