Business Analytics Solution Consultant - TLV
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR MOST CRITICAL CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Business Analytics Solution Consultant to become a trusted technical advisor for our customers. Solution Consultants work as part of a Professional Services team to guide our customers through their analytics and BI implementation journey. Solution Consultants are responsible for implementing Sisense solutions to meet customer’s business and technical needs towards successful project outcomes.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM:
Sisense Professional Services leads at the nexus of customer, product, and business impact. We lead our customers to successful deliveries, influence our product development, and grow our business through technology engagement. As a Solution Consultant on this team, you’ll be at that forefront, using your leadership and technical acumen to help customers derive immense value from our technology.
Sisense customers use our technology to empower insights for thousands of users with high value dashboards and their own compelling products. Our largest and most strategic customers have complex implementations spread across multiple client stakeholders and products. This is an opportunity to participate and drive client engagements across a variety of modern data technologies, applications, having an impact on the biggest and most interesting product deliveries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Solutions Consultant , you will work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Sisense, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- You will own the technical relationship with the customer and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
- Share the voice of the customer to influence the roadmap of new features and services for the Sisense platform.
- Create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Evangelize and educate about Sisense technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
- Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.
- Perform solution reviews, migrations, upgrades, and other solution architecture activities for various customers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will begin building dashboards and data models in a lab environment, configuring the product to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the technology
- You’ll review recorded on-boarding sessions with customers at different stages of data maturity.
- You will shadow calls with other Solutions Consultants, Solution Architects, and Project Managers
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
By Day 60...
- You will be familiar with the different Professional Services engagements and project types
- You will engage with Sisense customers getting to know their challenges, and start implementing Sisense solutions working as part of a Sisense Professional Services project team.
- You’ll be exposed to a wider range of Sisense use cases, the Sisense different teams and the accounts PS supports
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense product, and how it can be configured to meet customer needs and requirements.
By Day 90...
- You’ll actively participate in Professional Services projects with our customers
- You will deepen your knowledge of the Sisense product and ecosystem technologies.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- Must have hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Sisense, Tableau, Looker, or Power BI
- You’ve performed complex technical software implementations or managed services, ideally in the cloud, data warehouse, and/or business intelligence space.
- You have an analytical mind and hands on experience with data tools like those in Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- You’ve created and delivered customized technical presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels from stakeholders to executive sponsors.
- You’ve learned how to balance competing priorities, gauge impact, and selectively escalate.
- You’ve become a trusted technical advisor for clients or stakeholders, translating customer wants and business requirements into proposed solutions, executable plans, and deliveries.
- You’ve become adept at navigating ambiguity and unstructured environments, bringing order while conveying confidence and authority.
- You’ve rolled up your sleeves to directly contribute and ensure client delivery success.
- You’re comfortable sitting with technical resources and working with them to define scope and plans.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity and a drive to continually improve.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 850 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture