Office & Experience Manager
BE THE CHAMPION OF SISENSE CULTURE
Sisense’s mission is to provide the fastest unified data platform on the market. As an Office & Experience Manager, your mission is to create meaningful connections and coordinate our employee experience programs, both virtual and in-person, for the Americas.
You will succeed in this role if you can bring high energy, creativity, and strong program management to an environment that is diverse, dispersed, and scrappy. If you are passionate about having a positive impact on the employee journey and come with the drive for excellence, you will thrive here.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE TEAM:
This is an opportunity to work closely with all levels of the business and global locations, and have a hand in shaping our company culture. You will promote and manage the flawless execution of employee experience events, including company all hands, socials, new hire orientation program, and employee resource group events. While you will own event execution for the Americas, you will also have an impact on a global scale by helping with company-wide global initiatives and events.
Although Sisense has shifted to a hybrid work model, as the Office & Experience Manager you will be expected to travel into the NYC office 5 days a week. You will report directly to our Global Diversity & Inclusion Manager and global counterparts to create cohesive global experiences for all Sisensers.
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the onboarding program where you’ll learn about Sisense's values and culture, commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, get equipped with various tools and platforms necessary for your day-to-day job and gain a basic understanding of Sisense's internal structure and product
- You will take notes on your onboarding experience and propose improvements
- You will dive into Slack and find ways to enhance our cultural presence on the platform
- You’ll be the face of the company by greeting, directing and assisting all onsite visitors
- You’ll handle weekly food, beverages and supply orders for the office
- You’ll host and run new hire orientation and work with in-house IT to ensure new hires are set up for success on their first day
- You’ll be a liaison for facility management working with cleaning crews, catering companies, the building owner and any other third party vendors
- You’ll lead our employee experience program by collaborating with cross functional teams to organize and plan company events such as Lunch and Learns, Happy Hours, holiday parties, company Sizzles, etc.
- You’ll also collaborate with the global experience team to create unity and consistency across the company
- You’ll engage with employees and managers to build relationships across the organization to better understand company needs from an experience standpoint
- You will look at all aspects of the employee journey at Sisense and propose new creative ways to connect and engage our people.
- You’ll go above and beyond to create an experience that inspires and delights all employees
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with leaders within your organization
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively organizing company events for teams ranging in size from 5 people to 300 people
- You have led projects from inception to completion
- You have a strong understanding of team dynamics and priorities
- You have hosted company events both virtually and in-person
- You have successfully rolled out broad communication plans and demonstrated impeccable presentation skills
- You thrive in a high growth, fast-paced environment where you are a primary source for event vision and execution
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, BuiltIn, Fortune, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.