WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FINANCE TEAM:
This is an opportunity to become a senior accountant on the Finance team at a rapidly scaling software company. The Senior Accountant will report directly to our Sr Manager of Accounting and will have the opportunity to build out a best-in-class accounting function and establish scalable processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Assist with the booking of 606 Revenues.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- BS in Accounting or Finance; CPA Certification,
- Big 4 Public Accounting and public company experience preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in a senior accounting position
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting software, preferably NetSuite, and supplementary systems such as FloQast, Avalara, Expensify, Shareworks, Coupa, Zuora & TripActions.
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and the ability to continuously challenge the status quo
- Ability to be hands-on and in the details or high-level and strategic as required by a broad range of responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership experience in fast-paced, high-growth pre-IPO environments
- Experience establishing and managing international accounting operations
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- A sense of humor and outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Great attention to detail
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 600 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, London, and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $90,000- $105,000(/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City is $90,000- $105,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.