Named Account Executive (commercial team) UK
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Prior to opening our London office, Sisense had over a 100 customers in Europe...the best part was we didn't have an employee in Europe! Today we have over 15 employees and looking to double in size in the next year. This position reports to our Sales Director who built out many successful teams in our industry and looking to do it again.
Learn to sell a proven product in a greenfield territory. We’re scaling in one of the fastest growing markets and we are looking for sales professionals to grow their careers. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocketship?
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Named Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of all of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll work on identifying leads and start building out a prospecting plan for your list of accounts.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- Work closely with the CSM team to identity accounts we can expand in.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organizations ranging from pre-IPO to the Fortune 500.
- You understand how to sell a complex solution and can navigate opportunities that can take up to 6 months to close
- You have worked land and expand opportunities as well as closed high 6-figure deals
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales
- You have documented success converting leads into sales revenue.
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.