We are Sisense.
Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What are we looking for?
We are actively seeking a Staff Accountant to join the team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for many functions inside a fast-growing, scaling Accounting Department.
What will you do?
- Integral contributor in month-end closing procedures and schedule preparation
- Manage revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP and company policy, while preparing for and executing on changes related to ASC 606
- Track and properly account for fixed assets
- Respond to auditor requests for support
- Manage the company’s expense reporting process and usage of Expensify
- Reconcile vendor and customer statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Streamline, automate, and instill best practices in billing and cash receipts process
- Track expenses, prepare analyses and assist with other projects as needed
- Assist with managing cash flow and preparing ad hoc reports to facilitate achieving our cash management goals
What should you have?
- CPA, Big Four background
- Experience with both pre-IPO and public companies is a big plus
- 1+ years of corporate experience is an advantage
- 1+ years in stock administration for a U.S. company with global equity plans preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- Experience with Netsuite is an advantage
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and respect for confidential material
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Very organized, excellent multi-tasker, and great time management skills
- Ability to work independently, but also as a collaborator on a team
- Excitement to be at a fast-growing, “get things done” startup
- English - high proficiency – Must!