We are Sisense;
Sisense is a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a technical product manager who has the skill, personal qualities and motivation to help us take our hyper-growth in the BI space to the next level.
What you’ll do?
Clients appreciate Sisense because it enables them to utilize any data in the business for smarter decision making, without lengthy and expensive projects. You will help Sisense improve and grow its offering to become a leader in the modern BI space and participate in the decision making on how to get there.
You will be involved in technical projects at the heart of our Elastic Data Hub that will allow our customers to build scalable and highly adopted analytics solutions.
- Become a market expert in the product aspects you cover
- Serve as the market expert and subject matter expert on buyers and the competition in your areas of responsibility
- Identify customer requirements for current and future line of products
- Find and steer the engineering opportunities that will make the most impact for our customers
- Own and execute on a visionary road map that will enable our continued growth
What should you have?
- Computer Science, or related degree
- 3+ years of product management experience with data-related initiatives, building and delivering successful data products and capabilities.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer
- Experience in B2B Enterprise software
- Experience in managing Cloud/SaaS products
- Strong outbound Product Management acumen
- Experience with data engineering teams
- Proven leadership skills and mindset
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
- English at mother-tongue level
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills – ability to explain complex requirements in simple words
- Out-of-the-box thinker with strong technical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- A people person
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Product background in data and analytics platforms/technologies
- Experience with the latest big data tools and methodologies, understanding database schema and ETL pipelines.
- Experience as a Data Product Manager / Data engineer