HELP DRIVE DEMAND & REVENUE FOR THE ANALYTICS TOOL FOR DATA TEAMS
Do you love demand generation funnels and generating pipeline? Sisense is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive our GTM, customer acquisition and demand generation strategies for its Cloud Data Team product. You’ll drive our multi-channel demand generation and pipeline creation efforts – from insights to ideation, reporting and optimization. B2B experience is critical, and you are comfortable with – and love – a fast paced, action oriented environment. An ideal candidate will understand full funnel, Inbound and Outbound marketing tactics – digital marketing, email, content, ABM, demand generation, field marketing, reporting and process. You’ll also have experience marketing to a technical audience - developers, data scientists, etc. We are a data driven company, and in partnership with the Marketing and Business Operations teams you’ll have some of the best data insights in the business using our own product, and you’ll confidently report on how you have driven business success through marketing (site visits/leads/MQLS/revenue etc.).
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
The Revenue Marketing Team at Sisense is responsible for generating qualified pipeline for the Sales team, both from new prospects as well as from existing customers. We’re growing quickly and need A+ players to join the team and help us build a Demand Generation machine. In this role you will have the ability to drive both strategy and execution, aggressively use technology and analytics to achieve results at scale.
Our team brings senior level marketing experience across enterprise, consumer, startups, SaaS and more. We’ve demonstrated outstanding growth as a team and the ability to drive impact on the business - from strategy, product, sales, upsell - and own a key spot at the table in our company’s success.
This person will report to Head of Revenue Marketing who owns end-to-end pipeline and revenue creation activities for new business and customer expansion, and will join an experienced team driving campaigns, web content strategy, advertising, reporting, and marketing ROI. This is an awesome opportunity to own the end-to-end marketing of a key product line of Sisense’s business, enabling you to create your own marketing strategy, make a difference and collaborate with a top notch team inside, and outside of marketing.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll spend time with the marketing, product, and sales teams to get up-to-speed on Sisense, our three products and their respective value propositions.
- You’ll review current campaigns and programs and learn about current performance metrics.
By Day 30...
- You’ve developed a strong understanding of the ideal customer profile and key personas for the Cloud Data Team offering and know how to speak to them effectively.
- You have aligned with Sales leaders on objectives and develop relevant strategies for each key customer segment.
- You’ve taken ownership over Demand Generation Strategy for our Cloud Data Team offering; have a good feel for what is working and what is not, and have some ideas for how to improve.
- You’ve partnered with content, campaigns, operations and digital team members and understand everyone’s roles – and how you can advance current and future marketing efforts.
- Formalized the Cloud Data Teams’ account based marketing strategies and channels to drive new revenue and grow and expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver.
- You’ve developed and presented your marketing strategy to leadership – with focused company size, customer and ABM plans.
- You have at least one new campaign in market – and have partnered with the digital team to optimize existing programs and together have shown better results.
- You’ve partnered with creative and content, and created and executed beautiful and engaging thought leadership content and advertising.
- You’ve got your fingers on the lead/opp/closed deals and know what triggers to pull.
- You are developing, executing and measuring integrated, content-driven acquisition campaigns across a variety of acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, display, events, email, direct mail, etc. in partnership with the Digital, Content, Creative and Events teams.
- You have customized programs by persona – including account based marketing that support our upmarket plans.
- Our key marketing metrics – conversion rates, average deal size, qualified leads and pipeline ROI have measurably improved, and deals have closed from your efforts.
- You’ve prepared a future looking plan – what do the next two quarters look like? What programs and channels should we stop/start/scale?
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You have experience managing demand generation campaigns at a B2B SaaS or start-up company or digital agency. You have developed and executed end-to-end campaigns and have developed Marketing strategies.
- You have skilled experience with multi-channel marketing tactics including: PPC, SEO, social, web, direct mail, content marketing, field events, webinars, etc.
- You’re experienced in account-based marketing strategies, tactics and technologies.
- You’re a skilled storyteller, writer and presenter
- You work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership, an ability to manage your business and clearly communicate your results back to the organization.
- You have experience in data driven marketing, including ROI / investment strategies / scaling etc.
- You’ve successfully marketed to a technical persona
- You’re experienced in leveraging key marketing technologies to drive better performance at scale
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.