FOSTER A WORKPLACE WHERE EMPLOYEES DO THE BEST WORK OF THEIR CAREERS
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) supporting our technical teams, you will partner with our SVP of Engineering, Chief Cloud Officer and various other levels of management to drive culture initiatives, refine career ladders, facilitate maximal organizational design and shepherd managers through complex employee relations issues.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PEOPLE TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do, and recognizes the enormous responsibility that they have - with every human we bring into the company, we are changing the lives of our employees and their key stakeholders.
Sisense’s Sales HRBP brings a wealth of operational experience and is an expert in cutting our employee data in a variety of ways to do analysis. She has partnered with many leaders at our SF Site and has influenced our career ladder design from its inception. Hiring managers describe her as a true partner and we couldn’t agree more!
Our Head of Talent made her first hire before her first day at Sisense and has grown her HR career within the SF site. We consider her to be the cultural architect of the SF site and it’s clear she genuinely cares about every single employee. It’s no wonder we’ve been recognized on many lists recognizing our culture. She also built the global talent team at her last company and scaled out the coordinating, sourcing and recruiting function. In a nutshell, she’s seen the movie before and looks to do it all over again as we further scale out Sisense across the globe.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll conduct 1:1 meetings with each of your key managerial stakeholders. Discover our people program gaps, and start to formulate a roadmap to enhance our performance criteria.
By Day 30...
- You’ll have met with every single person in your departmental portfolio. It’s important you get to know every person in your group to inventory, from a bottoms up approach, what’s working well and our areas for improvement.
- You’ll be familiar with all of our Sisense policies and can direct employees to all of our various resources.
- You’ll contribute to our local employee resource website and begin evangelizing it with your hiring managers and individuals.
- You'll master our applicant tracking system and our HRIS to better understand all of the data sources we have. You’ll begin to learn Sibi, our internal HR reporting dashboard, and you’ll begin to get exposed to leadership initiatives and drive towards them.
- You’ll own the end to end experience for our employee lifecycle supporting our engineering, data and product teams.
- You’re working on strategic initiatives to improve attrition and employee engagement metrics.
- You’re partnering with your counterparts in recruiting to ensure we remove replacement latency for backfills.
- You’re partnering with our Global Head of Compensation and Benefits to ensure we are paying our employees at market rates/benchmarks.
- You’ll partner with senior leadership on organizational design and succession planning.
- You’ve delivered at least one training presentation at our management roundtables.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You’ve successfully shepherded employees and managers through performance management processes. This includes performance improvement plans, terminations and employee relations investigations.
- You’ve developed such a strong partnership with your hiring managers and teams. So much so, that you’re seen as such an integral member of your portfolio departments that you’re invited to team meetings and celebrations.
- You instinctively know when to escalate employee relations issues to your manager, legal and other internal resources as necessary.
- You have countless examples of making things better and you’ve measured them.
- You must have organization in your life, otherwise you can’t sleep.
- You’ve made mistakes in your previous roles, and won’t repeat them here.
- You need to align yourself with a company’s goal and you want to contribute.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.