GENERATE AWARENESS AND DEMAND FOR SISENSE AND OUR PARTNERS
Strategically collaborate with some of the largest global technology companies and many innovative fast-growing startups. Specifically, this role will work with partners and Sisense marketing teams to create joint marketing plans, implement the marketing plan’s success, and track results. Your partnership with various departments (product marketing, brand, demand generation, field marketing, and sales enablement and others) will develop high-impact partner marketing campaigns that build awareness, create new business for our revenue line and accelerate the adoption of integrations. You will participate in strategic checkpoints for key partners, helping ensure critical partnership priorities and objectives are met. As well, manage the marketing budget to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI.
The individual will act as a subject matter expert on the planning and execution of “better together” marketing campaigns. If you love marketing, and love partnerships, this is the role for you! This role will offer at least 10% domestic (and possibly international) travel.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Head of Platform Partnerships & Alliances has extensive experience scaling tech partnerships to deliver the needs of customers and fast-paced SaaS organizations. The team leads our global technology partnerships (e.g. AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Snowflake) and other partnerships to deliver new integrated features/products; such as data connectors, machine learning, data virtualization and more.
Our Chief Strategy Officer constantly has his pulse on the market and where the industry is heading. He has strong relationships with large tech companies and also has an affinity for building teams of diverse talent. He has initiated, created and manages the platform partnerships and alliances team (technology business development) and also leads corporate development strategy including a 6 months due diligence process and post-merger integration planning for a data analytics M&A transaction.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Spend one week at our headquarters in New York City
- Learn about Sisense’s values and culture, understand Sisense’s product, the partner ecosystem, and the outcomes we help customers achieve
By Day 60…
- Talk with partners and use data to drive decisions to prioritize partner marketing assets and activities
- You’ll craft a marketing calendar for the next 1-2 quarters
By Day 90…
- You’ll have built solid relationships with stakeholders across Sisense and partner marketing teams and be fully underway executing and delivering on your marketing calendar
- You’ll be an integral part of the Platform Partnerships team and essential to the success of our 2020 goals
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You've already seen success in a similar role!
- You’ve developed branding and lead generation campaigns (e.g. web, social, email, events, above-the-line advertising)
- You’ve designed and written blog posts, case studies, and sales enablement collateral
- You have a good understanding of customer/partner marketing/retention and an advocate of partner relationships
- You’re a master at sales and marketing tools (Salesforce, Marketo, InDesign, preferred)
- You have a track record of showing great hustle, strong interpersonal skills, a high level of integrity, excellent listening skills, a problem-solver mentality, and out of the box thinking
- You’ve developed and delivered regular reporting and insights on marketing assets and campaigns
- You’ve mastered the art of project management and interdepartmental communication
- You are a terrific writer and designer and both strategic and detail-oriented many Sisense marketing assets you will take from start to finish yourself, ideally not needing many review cycles)
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.