SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
Sisense's mission is to provide the fastest unified data platform on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As an Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers. You'll sell a proven, technical product in a disruptive market. You've probably used Sisense and never even knew it! We have several use cases in the Japanese market which help drive decisions makers to more sound conclusions based on data rather than gut.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This position reports to the Managing Director for Japan. He has had successful runs at some of the world's most impressive growth companies. He's scaled sales teams and revenue at several companies, always in Japan. He's passionate about hiring great talent and gives them the freedom to do their best work.
You'll partner with an Account Development Representative to build pipeline and qualify opportunities in your territory. There is a massive demand for Sisense in this region and the market wants to deliver better business insights, faster.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about our values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of our offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll interact with inbound leads and run your first qualification/demo call within your first month.
- You’ll close your first sale and ring the closing bell!
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll be collaborating with the Account Development Representatives and Customer Success Managers.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the current Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be on track to develop a sales pipeline 3x your quota
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have demonstrated a track record of success in effectively running a complex sales cycle. In short you can hold your own in a technical and business driven conversation.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently closing business at a SaaS company.
- You have established VP and C-level relationships with your prospects and customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- You are comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential technical buyers.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.