WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Are you passionate about helping customers identify solutions to complex issues? Do you relish the challenge for finding out why something isn’t working and then diving deep to identify a root cause? Do you enjoy leading and presenting complex technical solutions to clients? As a Technical Solutions Engineer you will learn the inner workings of the product, help customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide ranging topics. You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for client facing technical issues and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will install Sisense and learn how the product is utilized in different environments.
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture and deployment structure.
- You will start to understand the basics of troubleshooting Sisense and associated technologies.
- You will learn all of the internal business processes on the Technical Solutions Engineering team.
- You will start to shadow team members and review basic tickets.
- You will continue to handle tickets and shadow sessions with other team members
- You will continue to do training on advanced Sisense topics.
- You will schedule meetings with other stakeholders (BI Consultants, R&D, SEs) to learn how those teams interact with each other
- You will learn more about Sisense Linux and how to install and handle Linux related issues.
- You will start handling more advanced requests/tickets and start managing this independently.
- You will continue to learn advanced Sisense technical topics including upgrading, multi-node troubleshooting, SSO and embedding.
- You will start to handle a number of tickets and requests independently.
- You learn more about fully implementing Sisense in live, production environments.
- Will you will start handling special projects and being designed to lead projects for Enterprise and Corporate clients.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a strong understanding of both Linux and Windows and feel at ease working in both environments.
- You have experience working on technical issues with Enterprise and Corporate level accounts.
- You have experience with troubleshooting and analyzing complex technical problems.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environments while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies