DRIVE RESULTS AND TRANSFORMATIONAL OUTCOMES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
At Sisense we care deeply about making our customers successful.Our mission is: Partner to delight our customers by maximizing their success, driving business value and helping them achieve sustainable ROI. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Business Intelligence companies in the world, recently valued at $1B+. We’re a company of builders who’ve created a product for builders. You have the opportunity to own, build and iterate on the commissions process at Sisense.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. We have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned enterprise accounts, for building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives. This role reports to our Head of Strategic Accounts for the East Coast, Valentina Berkovits. Valentina has been with Sisense for almost four years and brings 15 years of experience working in client relations and a proven track record of customer success.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will virtually meet our customers alongside other team members to understand how we build relationships and perform executive business reviews.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll learn about your customer base, meet the people and accounts you will support and work side by side with the team here to become fully embedded in the account.
- You’ll be an integral part of the customer success team and essential to its revenue retention success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on Customer Success best practices and be able to on-board and help customers get up and running.
- You’ll manage your own book of business responsible for the partnership and the customers success.
What You’ve Accomplished So Far
- You've consistently hit quarterly targets while selling a SaaS/Cloud solution.
- You’ve demonstrated a track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships. In short you can hold your own in a technical and business driven conversation.
- You’ve identified numerous high-risk accounts and prevented them from churning
- You've launched new customers on the road to success.
- You're a trusted resource and have developed relationships between customers and our support teams.
- You’ve identified ways to grow and expand our customer footprint while partnering with our Sales teams.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer.”
- You can provide detailed examples of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- You have a success oriented attitude with a focus on customer delight.
- You have the ability to forecast churn and upgrades for your account base.
- You are able to tailor message formats and content based on the audience
- You are able to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- You are comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- You have experience with NoSQL databases or implementation of BI projects and ETL tools.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve consistently demonstrated strong relationships with economic buyers in Fortune 500 companies.
- You’ve exceeded NPS and C-SAT targets multiple times in your career
- You’ve demonstrated a track record of success in effectively developing and managing complex deployments and partnerships. In short you can hold your own in a technical and business driven conversation
- You’ve consistently expanded your accounts through showing value to your customers
- Your colleagues in sales and support value the insights that you provide in prioritizing your customer’s needs.
- You’ve established VP and C-level relationships in Fortune 500 companies
- In your career you’ve identified numerous high-risk accounts and prevented them from churning.
- You’ve become the “voice of the customer”
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.