WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM:
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Customer Delight is not just a motto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Engineer (TSE), you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are a master in Linux and fully knowledgeable of deployment, OS, and troubleshooting
- You already have experience with supporting complex product infrastructure and applications
- You have experience working with logs, and various monitoring tool such as: Grafana, New Relic, Kibana
- You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge
- You have vast experience with databases such as MongoDB, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- You are a technical lead of all aspects and successful in solving technical issues
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects
- You have led complex troubleshooting including communication with customers technical exec - a status update, expectation setting, present solution, etc
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem-solving expertise
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with virtualization and cloud services (AWS, vSphere)
- Web development background and/or programming familiarity
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Talend, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Tableau or QlikView
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands-on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Support Engineers
By Day 60…
- You will continue to shadow Technical Reviews with customers
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and project types
- You will learn Sisense the Technical Support methodologies and tools you’ll use
- You will learn more Technical Support soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with Customer Success Managers, BI consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
By Day 90…
- You’ll begin leading complex technical calls and tickets with enterprise customers
- Assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
- You’ll be managing your own queue of tickets and technical projects
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies