At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Why should you join our team?
We are looking for a Global Technical Training and Development to build from scratch and implement our content and program development for the customer success group. You will have the opportunity to initiate a new role at Sisense, you will evaluate the training needs and determine the objectives based on feedback from the team.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP-UP:
By Day 30…
- You will have a deeper understanding of the Sisense product, and the Customer Success group needs
- You will start interacting with Sisense internal cross-functional teams, and get to know their challenges
- You will have a better understanding of the current training process and materials
- You’ll work with the technical teams to obtain, organize, and develop training procedures, manuals, guides, and course materials. Such as training handouts, visuals, certification, and more
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and the different project types related to Sisense customer success.
- You will learn the Technical Support methodologies and various tools used today
- You will design and conduct training and development programs to improve individuals and organizational performance
- You will conduct training programs, present content using a variety of instructional techniques and formats
- You will administer written and practical exams and written performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of the training program
- You will assist the team with feedback providence on improving internal processes and ramp up procedures
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are familiar with best practices of technical training and development
- You can manage projects including timelines, cost analysis, development of new content using audio and video recording
- You are familiar with computer-based training software and techniques
- You are able to obtain information, create and present training
- You’ve accomplished a Bachelor's degree in a related area
- You are proficient in English, both written and verbal
- You thrive a fast-paced environment and have a natural curiosity
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.