SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR THE POWER USER!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM IN CANADA:
Our sales management team has seen the movie before. Our Management team has scaled sales teams and revenue at numerous companies with successful exits, and now we're ready to do it in Canada. We have our team’s back and believe in fostering an environment of mentorship and career growth.
Learn to sell a proven product in a greenfield territory. We’re scaling in one of the fastest growing markets and we are looking for energetic and creative folks to grow their careers while contributing to our next phase of growth. Become part of the driving force that will grow the Canadian market and have direct influence on Sisense's new venture. In a nutshell, are you ready to join this rocketship?
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Senior Named Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding all of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll work on identifying leads and start building out a prospecting plan for your list of accounts.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- Work closely with the CSM team to identity accounts we can expand in.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organizations across the Canadian Market
- You are a trusted resource and developing relationships with prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales over the phone.
- You have documented success converting leads into sales revenue.
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.