SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. Sisense delivers insights to everyone by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible. As a Senior Account Executive, you will identify business needs, demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers and grow the business in Canada.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This is a strategic role in which you will manage complex mid-sized accounts while enhancing and creating new relationships, opportunities and partnerships to increase and drive revenue growth. You will influence our GTM Strategy and work closely with our Sales Engineers to communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
Our Executive Leadership team has seen the movie before and scaled several organizations, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR! Our leaders are true Analytics experts and foster an environment built on excellence - you’re in good hands!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll have completed our self-guided online learning curriculum that will guide you through your first eight weeks.
- You’ll attend our week long sales boot camp training in which you will provide you with the foundational knowledge you need to be successful in your role.
- You’ll gain an understanding of our offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll receive a handful of existing customer accounts to upsell and partner on with Customer Success.
- You’ll be collaborating with your Account Development Representative to accelerate your pipeline and with Sales Engineers to begin formal software POCs.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with weekly one-on-one coaching.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll become an expert in the current Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
- You’ll close your first deal if you haven’t already!
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are an advanced seller and take pride in being an industry expert in Analytics.
- You have a track record of success in consistently closing business at SaaS companies with an emphasis on database, SaaS and business applications, and BI/Analytics technologies.
- You have consistently exceeded a $1M+ quota of ARR per year while managing multi-threaded complex accounts.
- You’ve applied various sales methodologies (Challenger, Force, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc).
- You’ve closed at least eight 6-figure deals YoY into organizations with interesting business problems that data can solve selling into both business and technical buyers.
- You are an influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge and seek to share your expertise with your customers and colleagues.
- Proven ability to independently manage, expand, and create meaningful new client relationships.
- You have a solutions-based approach to selling and possess excellent presentation and listening skills.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively across several business units during the sales process through various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- You are experienced in selling software or cloud based applications and comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential buyers and key stakeholders.
- You are data-driven and a proactive thinker with a strong desire to bring new customers to Sisense!
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.