Technical Account Manager
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR MOST CRITICAL CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to become a trusted technical advisor for our Enterprise customers. A TAM is a technical leader in complex BI Implementation projects and leads relationships for our Strategic and Enterprise accounts. TAMs guide customers through strategic and technical decisions and are responsible for scoping technical initiatives, leading and executing according to Sisense's best practices, and directly contributing to successful project deliveries.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM:
Sisense Professional Services leads at the nexus of customer, product, and business impact. We lead our customers to successful deliveries, influence our product development, and grow our business through technology engagement. As a TAM on this team, you’ll be at that forefront, using your leadership and technical acumen to help customers derive immense value from our technology.
Sisense customers use our technology to empower insights for thousands of users with high value dashboards and their own compelling products. Our largest and most strategic customers have complex implementations spread across multiple client stakeholders and products. This is an opportunity to lead client engagements across a variety of modern data technologies, applications, having an impact on the biggest and most interesting product deliveries.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will begin building dashboards and data models, configuring the product to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the technology
- You’ll review recorded on-boarding sessions with customers at different stages of data maturity.
- You will actively shadow calls with Data Engineers, Solution Architects and other TAM’s
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will be familiar with the different Professional Services engagements and project types
- You will continue your shadowing sessions with customers and may begin contributing as a complementary TAM on a project.
- You will handle customer’s requests/tickets independently and begin leading engagements with close guidance
- You’ll be exposed to a wider range of Sisense use cases, the Sisense different teams and the accounts PS supports
- You’ll learn about your team’s customer base and begin meeting the people
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product
- You’ll own technical relationships build solution strategies in BI Implementation projects
- You will lead and guide customers to successful, stable and scalable solutions based on Sisense’s implementation best practices
- You will partner with CS, Product, Engineering, Sales and our Support to offer the best advice to the customer
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve led complex technical software implementations or managed services, ideally in the cloud, data warehouse, and/or business intelligence space.
- You have an analytical mind and hands on experience with data tools like those in Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- You’ve created and delivered customized technical presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels from stakeholders to executive sponsors.
- You’ve learned how to balance competing priorities, gauge impact, and selectively escalate.
- You’ve become a trusted technical advisor for clients or stakeholders, translating customer wants and business requirements into proposed solutions, executable plans, and deliveries.
- You’ve become adept at navigating ambiguity and unstructured environments, bringing order while conveying confidence and authority.
- You’ve rolled up your sleeves to directly contribute and ensure client delivery success.
- You’re comfortable sitting with technical resources and working with them to define scope and plans.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity and a drive to continually improve.