DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR MOST CRITICAL CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account/Project Manager (TAM) to manage complex projects for our Strategic and Enterprise accounts. The TAM works hand-in-hand with Strategic Customer Success Managers (CSM) on these accounts, and is responsible for ensuring the scoped technical initiatives are executed according to Sisense's best practices and contribute to successful deliveries, which are crucial in achieving timely ROI and a smoother overall customer experience.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your relationship skills to the next level by enabling customers in a complex, sophisticated, technical product in the business intelligence space. You will have an opportunity to build long lasting partnerships with strategic companies with a product that immediately delivers value.
Sisense customers are at the forefront of the data usage maturity curve and as a Technical Account Manager on our Customer Success team you will enable and assist customers who are putting Analytics first across several industries. This is an opportunity for you to support their data tech stack journey from the cloud data-warehouse (e.g. redshift, snowflake), ETL technologies (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch) and many more.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will begin building Dashboards, configuring the product and understanding on-boarding customers at different stages of data maturity.
- You will actively shadow calls with Data Engineers, Solution Architects and other TAM’s
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You’ll complete the Customer Success training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various relationship techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You will be familiar with the different Professional Services engagements and project types
- You will continue your shadowing sessions with customers
- You will start handling customer’s requests/tickets and start managing this independently
- You’ll learn about your customer’s base, meet the people and accounts PS supports.
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product.
- You’ll own the technical relationships and solution strategies in the assigned pipeline
- You will partner with CS, Product, Engineering, Sales and our Support to offer the best advice to the customer
- You’ve established best practices for adoption and have begun building technical success plans to your customers
- You’ll be fully active with assigned customers and manage about 10 customers
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a technical leader of all aspects for a successful implementation from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- You have in depth understanding of Cloud-Native Architecture and extensive experience with both Windows and Linux Application Infrastructure
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects.
- You have executed an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- You have led complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers technical exec - status update, expectation setting, present solution etc.
- You’ve presented and proposed solutions while maintaining ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels, including exec.
- You have coached and supervised technical team members.
- You’ve championed best practices for technical cloud and kubernetes based deployments.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- You are proficient in SQL and able to run queries on internal and customer-facing usage tables to provide insight on product usage.
- You have advanced experience working with Cloud Data Warehouses and how to optimize them.
- You understand how to create and manage database users and have experience guiding customers through getting connected and on-boarded
- You consider yourself a Product Expert and are comfortable communicating technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- An understanding of the BI/Analytics market and our competitors is a huge plus.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.