Senior Manager of Analyst Relations
Office: San Francisco, New York, or US Remote
GENERATE AWARENESS AND DEMAND ACROSS THE ANALYST AND INFLUENCER COMMUNITY
As Manager of Analyst Relations (AR) Manager, you will be responsible for executing and managing Sisense’s relationship with key industry influencers by increasing the company’s visibility, interaction and influence with a diverse analyst community. The role is a mix of internal and external analyst relations activities that include developing strong relationships with key IT, analytics and industry analysts who influence buying decisions in the Business Intelligence market. These include such firms as Gartner, Forrester, Dresner, IDC and others.
The right candidate is an experienced marketing professional with proven success delivering key outcomes from Analyst Relations programs. Ideally, the candidate has related experience in Product Marketing, Competitive Intelligence or other functional areas that demonstrate ability to connect analytics technology to business value with the analyst community. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in marketing messaging, positioning and operationalizing AR programs. This is a great opportunity to develop and enrich the Analyst Relations function in a highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in it’s growth/pre-ipo journey. In this role you’ll report to the VP of Product Go-to-Market and help develop our Go-to-Market strategy across the analyst and influencer ecosystem while having an immediate opportunity to make an impact.
Additionally you will have the opportunity to work with experienced leaders across Sisense that are driving the company and product strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- Learn about Sisense’s values and culture, understand Sisense’s product, the analyst and influencer ecosystem, and the outcomes we help customers achieve
- Participate in analyst programs and initiatives that will drive further engagement in the analyst and influencer community
By Day 60…
- Engage with the analyst community and use data to drive decisions to create the analyst and influencer strategy and priorities
- Understand Sisense target markets and buyers, buyer personas, pains points, and key messages
- You’ll have begun to build solid relationships with stakeholders across Sisense and analysts and influencers and executing on the analyst relations strategy
- Collaborate with the wider global marketing team on lead generation and analyst advocacy programs
By Day 90…
- Assumed ownership of relationships with analysts and influencers, driving execution on the analyst relations strategy
- Contribute in the development of supporting content for engagements with the analyst and influencer community
- Have a clear understanding of the Sisense portfolio messaging and technical product capabilities into meaningful and contextual benefits that feed into positioning with the analyst and influencer community
- Engage and educate executive key stakeholders on the value of AR to business and have clear points of view on the program goals, milestones and support required from this critical audience
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- Proven experience in analyst and influencer relations in the B2B software space
- Related experience with analytics and business intelligence
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market and enterprises
- Relentless focus on customer advocacy and infuse voice-of-the-customer into analyst engagements
- Operationalize analyst market intelligence into a program; create robust sales education and enablement program for analyst relations
- Assertive team player and leader with the ability to positively influence cross functional teams to drive deliverables
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success with persuasive communication/negotiation within cross-functional team settings
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that’s easy to understand
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented, and be able to re-prioritize
- You've already seen success in a similar role!
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.