At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We infuse data everywhere by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Why You Should Join Our Team?
We are looking for an experienced Training Program Manager who will join the Customer Experience team and will develop training programs, execute them and manage training operations to educate our customers and partners.
As a key member of the growing Customer Success team, You will lead and own Training projects from strategy to delivery, to create end-to-end training solutions for Sisense customers and partners. For that, you will work closely with BI Consultants, Technical Consultants and Customer Success Managers to translate Sisense knowledge into comprehensive training programs
How You’ll Ramp:
By Day 30…
- You will have a deeper understanding of the Sisense product, and the Customer Success group, our customers’ personas and partners
- You will start interacting with Sisense internal and cross-functional teams, and you will get to know their challenges
- You will have a better understanding of the current training Offerings, process and materials
- You’ll work with the technical teams to obtain, organize, and develop training solutions, which can be delivered in various modes, including: online course, virtual classroom training, webinars, etc.
- You will be familiar with the different types of technical challenges, engagements and the different project types related to Sisense customer success.
- You will start to develop your first project, focusing on a strategic technical topic.
- You will take responsibility for administering and operating all of Sisense training programs using relevant platforms (LMS and others)
- You will plan quarterly training activities including delivery of courses and development of required materials.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
- You will take part in designing cross-org processes to prompt effective customer training.
What You’ve Accomplished… So Far:
- You have 7+ years of proven experience in a similar role in the high-tech industry
- You have experience in developing end-to-end training programs including building syllabus and instructional materials (tutorials, user guides, audio and video scripts, storyboards, tests, etc.)
- You are proficient with computer-based training software such as Articulate products, Camtasia, etc. And you have experience with training operations using LMS (Litmos preference)
- You can deliver training of different formats: face to face, virtual classroom, webinars (preference)
- You can manage end-to-end projects including timelines, cost analysis, and working with multiple SMEs.
- You have background in Business Intelligence and Analytics; Software implementation and adoption; and Linux-based products (preference)
- You are able to communicate and interact with peers and partners, maintain responsiveness and serviceability.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment. And you have a natural curiosity and the ability to juggle between multiple tasks at the same time.
- You’ve accomplished a Bachelor's degree in a related area.
- You are proficient in English, both written and verbal.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Nissan, Skullcandy, NASDAQ, GE, Philips, UiPath, World Health Organization, The World Economic Forum, and The Salvation Army.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 800 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.