Senior Business Analyst, Quote to Cash
Redesign our Quote to Cash process to ensure scalability and best in class methods
As Senior Business Analyst, Quote to Cash, you will be responsible for helping to build and execute our Sisense Quote to Cash process. The ideal candidate is passionate about building relationships with internal stakeholders, working with them to bring their ideas and processes to the ground floor, and implementing processes that allow us to scale across the company.
The right candidate is an experienced business analyst with proven success delivering key outcomes from previous projects. Ideally, the candidate has related experience in business systems, program management or other functional areas that demonstrate ability to connect Salesforcee and Quote to Cash technology to business value. You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated strong leadership skills, creativity, and strengths in Salesforce architecture. This is a great opportunity to develop and enrich the sales process in a highly dynamic, fast-growing company.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/pre-IPO journey. In this role you’ll report to the Director of Business Systems and Architecture and have overall responsibility for developing the Quote to Cash strategy and overseeing the execution of all Quote to Cash initiatives across the business. Additionally you will have the opportunity to work with experienced leaders across Sisense that are driving the company and product strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
By day 30, you will have…
- Met the Sisense team and understood the org structure and key roles
- Met with OpFocus team and reviewed all gathered materials for our CPQ project plan
- Met with DealHub team to understand the product as a whole and reviewed any documentation they have provided
- Developed an understanding of the Quote to Cash process within Sisense
By day 60, you will have…
- Worked with OpFocus team on CPQ Project plan which includes Contract and Subscription base modeling
- Reviewed and started implementation of Data normalization project to assure we are prepared to move into a Subscription based model for all expansions and renewals
- Have a full understanding of the Dealhub tool and all the capabilities
- Started analysis of Netsuite tool and our current integration to Salesforce
By day 90, you will have…
- Continued Data normalization and CPQ project and be the point of contact for all Dealhub requests and issues
- Started project plans for Netsuite integration and enhancements and the possibility of purchasing zone billing
- Have a complete understanding of our price book and how we sell and process deals
- Started plans to have a Pricing and Packaging committee to assure that all price book changes are communicated and reviewed by the proper parties
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve shown an ability to effectively lead large scale projects.
- You’ve shown a strong knowledge base of Salesforce structure and how overall Salesforce architecture should work.
- You have great understanding of how a proper Quote to Cash tool should function and how to set up a process for large scale growth
- You’ve partnered with cross-functional teams to resolve business issues and to complete projects
- You have the flexibility (open to change) and the ability to learn on the fly.
- You have a high sense of urgency.
- You show great attention to detail and assure that every scenario is reviewed before giving sign off.
- You proactively seek out opportunities to analyze the business in ways other people may not have considered.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.