WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Professional Services Engineers deliver white glove service to our Strategic customers. You'll be part of a delivery team that has one of the highest SaaS NPS scores and our customers rave about us! As a Technical Engineer you will lead the technical post-sale relationship, help with technical troubleshooting, demonstrate the product, anticipate concerns, and offer creative solutions. You will also act as a critical liaison between the customer and Sisense; sharing customer feedback with the Product Management, Sales and Engineering functions at Sisense. You will be exposed to a multitude of strategic customers across various industries.
The Technical Engineer is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. They are comfortable showing an engaging communications experience to a C-level or sketching out an API flow on a whiteboard with customer software engineers.
Please pay attention to the working schedule: late shift coverage (4 pm - 1 am)
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll meet your onboarding buddy who will support your onboarding plan.
- You will install Sisense and learn how the product is utilized in different environments.
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture and deployment structure.
- You will start to understand the basics of troubleshooting Sisense and associated technologies.
- You will learn all of the main internal business processes on the Professional Services delivery teams.
- You will start to shadow team members and review basic tickets.
- You will learn about your delivery team client’s portfolio and their specific technical history and requirements.
- You will continue to handle tickets and shadow sessions with other team members.
- You will continue to do training on advanced Sisense topics.
- You will schedule meetings with other stakeholders (Technical Support Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Data Engineers, Solution Architects, R&D, SEs) to learn how those teams interact with your team
- You will learn more about Sisense Linux and how to install and handle Linux related issues.
- You will start handling more advanced requests/tickets and start managing this independently.
- You will be assigned as Technical Engineer for a few Strategic customers.
- You will continue to learn advanced Sisense technical topics including upgrading & migrating complex deployments as well as advanced troubleshooting, setting up SSO and embedding.
- You will investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes in Linux and Windows servers.
- You will develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs for customers (e.g. workarounds for product issues and additional features).
- You will learn more about fully implementing Sisense in live, production environments typical for our Strategic customers.
- You will manage critical issues that impact our Strategic customer’s business.
- You will work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product.
- You will present complex technical information about the product to the customers.
- You will help develop and refine the standards and documentation for Technical Engineers engagement as part of the delivery team.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You are a hands-on, passionate, and creative problem solver and know how to get things done with an ability to lead others to success.
- You already have 2+ years of experience supporting applications in both Windows and Linux environments
- You have great experience with databases (RDBMs, NoSQL, On-prem and Cloud)
- You have experience writing SQL queries and python scripts
- You are experienced with virtualization and cloud services
- You have project managed complex technical problems that involve the C-suite of your customers
- You have succeeded in a support environment, where you've managed transactional technical issues and large/complex technical problems.
- You have an ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution.
- You have experience leading multiple technical projects simultaneously
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.