Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Our operations team’s mission is to develop an efficient and modern digital infrastructure that will be critical in our ability to generate revenue and drive quality leads. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on digital guru, with a can-do approach. In this role, you will report to the marketing operations team leader to develop and execute automation, email, and nurture initiatives, help develop a robust lead lifecycle, lead scoring process, and maintain a valid stream of data to the other marketing teams.
What You’ll Do?
- Develop, execute, manage and optimize email and nurture campaigns that drive growth and revenue
- Build marketing automation programs that help analyze and report multiple marketing activities
- Conduct A/B testing across Email/nurture tracks
- Work with rev-ops to ensure a clean stream of data and reporting
By day 30
- Developed a sense of what is working and what isn’t and have a clear understanding of how to move forward
- Have a basic understanding of reporting and analysis framework from which to make educated decisions
- Meet and develop work relationships with all key stakeholders
- Understand Sisense's demand generation scoring system
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Sisense product capabilities
By day 60
- You’ll have provided an actionable group of potential ideas to drive pipeline
- Start A|B testing various email/nurture campaigns
- Begin implementing Marketo programs and have a better understanding of workflows
- Start developing nurture track optimization
- Experiment in list/segment building
- Provide optimization ideas for the scoring system
By day 90
- Partnering with the rest of the marketing team to drive key results
- Collaborate closely with GTM and Content team to have alignment on tradeshows programs and emails
- Have 100% accountability of all email/nurture process
- Be the go-to person for lead data troubleshooting
- Initiate and take a major role in our lead scoring project
- Take ownership of list segmentation, assisting the demand-gen team
What You’ve Accomplished So Far?
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have technical orientation, and experience using automation tools
- You have B2B Marketing experience and Demand Generation focus from an agency/SaaS company.
- You have Marketo and Salesforce working knowledge hands-on experience - advantage
- You have email- marketing hands-on experience
- You are comfortable testing new technologies/experience with martech stacks - advantage
- You are a resourcefulness person and can initiate new projects
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in English complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while working with a team.
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies