HELP ENGAGE WITH PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS TO ENABLE SISENSE TO CONTINUE RAPID GROWTH
Field Marketing is a critical function within our Growth Marketing team by partnering heavily with Sales, Business Development, and different parts of the marketing organisation. The EMEA Field Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Global Field Marketing and will develop engaging programs and partner with both Sales and marketing teams to bring relevant programs to our prospects and customers. Equipped with the knowledge of running multi-faceted programs that integrate with the Demand, Product Marketing, and GTM teams, this person will help evangelise Sisense through local markets.
This marketing professional will help grow our presence in the data and analytics space and will be responsible for developing a robust marketing strategy, to help drive pipeline and demand for EMEA. You will align closely with sales and marketing counterparts to build a strategic field marketing strategy.
The successful candidate will have experience managing field marketing programs, creating robust marketing programs at a regional, and local level. This role will have experience with CRM, marketing automation systems, and building rapport with the sales team. You’ll have the ability to build trust and form strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and can balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
As a key Point of Contact to our sales and marketing teams, you will have maximum impact on developing programs, partnering with Regional teams, and leveraging investment to contribute to our growth. As the EMEA Field Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of assignments that impact every area of the business and be a core and critical part of our marketing team. This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/ pre-IPO journey. In this role, you’ll report to the Director of Global Field Marketing and help develop our overall growth strategy.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced individuals across Sisense that are driving the company and product strategy to support the substantial growth the company is delivering.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense product capabilities
- You will speak to a broad range of people across the organisation to understand their roles and needs from the competitive team
- You will be familiar with all Field Sales Leaders and their local geos and know your marketing counterparts and their functions
- You will brainstorm field marketing programs that leverage social media, direct mail, and create virtual and live events to reach the right buyers at the right time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You’ll have developed and presented an actionable group of potential programs to drive pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of Sisense products, competition, and how the competition and Sisense stack against each other.
- Run regional and tactical field marketing programs that influence customers and prospects throughout the sales funnel
- Measure and report on the performance of specific programs and events. Consistently optimize and improve to deliver maximum ROI over time.
- Partnering with sales to drive key competitive wins in the field.
- You will have a clear set of goals and active projects to impact sales and go to market.
- Be a strategic business partner to sales and marketing counterparts, and help bridge the gap in the pipeline across the region
- Collaborate closely with marketing organisation to align with program and sales objectives
- Oversee the communication process between marketing and sales ensuring smooth handoff of leads to ADR and sales teams
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- Translated technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits.
- Partnered with sales and resident experts to crowdsource competitive information, trends observed in sales conversations, and leverage this information and package it for the broader team.
- Enabled the sales team on creative events and initiatives to help accelerate the sales cycle.
- Operated under tight timelines and have a sense of urgency to consume information and distribute it appropriately.
- You’re comfortable marketing to a diverse audience, ranging from the business user to a more technical crowd.
- You have marketed products to data, analysts, or related personas, and have familiarity with the BI/Analytics market.
- Sales and Product teams rave about the events and programs you produced.
- Data-driven and like to measure the impact and outcome of your work.
- Maintained and worked with a budget.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.