Senior Product Marketing Manager
HELP BUILD A WORLD CLASS PRODUCT MARKETING FUNCTION
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance the Sisense growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product. As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, sales tools, product launches and sales enablement content – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our analytic products and platform across multiple personas.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
This is a unique opportunity to join a company in its growth/ pre-ipo journey. In this role you’ll report to the Sr. Director, Go-to-Market. In this role you will help build out the processes in how we go to market and have an immediate opportunity to make an impact. In short you’ll enable our sales team to win.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ve met with the key leaders that impact the product marketing function
- You’ve developed a core messaging framework for Sisense that we can tailor and adapt to specific audiences and buyer personas.
- You’ve started to understand pain points and gaps in our sales and marketing collateral. Work with teams across the company to develop and publish new collateral and documents.
- You’ve worked with the broader marketing team to apply our messaging framework to level up existing sales and marketing collateral.
- You’ve contributed to sales enablement - helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions.
- Build and implement a go-to market plan for ongoing product updates and feature releases. We want to set a standard amongst SaaS companies for feature announcements and customer communication.
- Work with our sales team to apply messaging framework to different market segments, such as large enterprises.
- You and your leadership are aligned on a vision and plan for Product Marketing at Sisense
- You are an integral part of product release and launch of Sisense products.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have successfully marketed to a technical audience and thrive in an environment where data wins the deal.
- You’ve crafted elegant messaging and obsessively think about the best ways in which ideas and concepts can be communicated to prospects and customers.
- The Sales and Product teams you’ve worked with in the past rave about the collateral your teams have produced.
- You use data to influence others and love tracking stats that help inform the work you do in the future.
- You’ve established go-to-market best practices at a rapid pace
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.