SOLVE TECHNICAL CHALLENGES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Customer Delight is not just a moto at Sisense, it’s what we truly believe in and what our customers appreciate about us. As a Technical Support Engineer (TSE), you will work through complex data environments with customers from all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value over our amazing product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS TEAM:
Are you passionate about helping customers identify solutions to complex issues? Do you relish the challenge for finding out why something isn’t working and then diving deep to identify a root cause? Do you enjoy leading and presenting complex technical solutions to clients? As a Technical Solutions Engineer you will learn the inner workings of the product, help customers and serve as a technical expert on a number of wide ranging topics. You will have the opportunity to serve as a focal point for client facing technical issues and collaborate with other teams to delight clients by delivering technical solutions and providing best practices.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You will install Sisense and learn how the product is utilized in different environments.
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture and deployment structure.
- You will start to understand the basics of troubleshooting Sisense and associated technologies.
- You will learn all of the internal business processes on the Technical Solutions Engineering team.
- You will start to shadow team members and review basic tickets.
- You will continue to handle tickets and shadow sessions with other team members
- You will continue to do training on advanced Sisense topics.
- You will schedule meetings with other stakeholders (BI Consultants, R&D, SEs) to learn how those teams interact with each other
- You will learn more about Sisense Linux and how to install and handle Linux related issues.
- You will start handling more advanced requests/tickets and start managing this independently.
- You will continue to learn advanced Sisense technical topics including upgrading, multi-node troubleshooting, SSO and embedding.
- You will start to handle a number of tickets and requests independently.
- You learn more about fully implementing Sisense in live, production environments.
- Will you will start handling special projects and being designed to lead projects for Enterprise and Corporate clients.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have a strong understanding of both Linux and Windows and feel at ease working in both environments.
- You have experience working on technical issues with the customer either offline or on calls.
- You are familiar with databases and BI concepts, including experience of use in SQL
- You have experience with troubleshooting and analyzing complex technical problems.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environments while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies