Who we are:
We are a hyper growth start-up that’s disrupting the business intelligence (BI) market. Our radically innovative technology allows any business user to connect and analyze large volumes of data from any data source regardless of technical expertise.
About our Program:
Our 11-week program is designed to help you explore your professional passions and develop new skills. Beyond the work, Sisense is committed to ensuring your summer experience is fantastic! Interns will take part in networking/social events, leadership sessions, lunch & learns and much more.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is looking for students heading into their final year of undergrad or master’s program. For us, it’s more about the story behind the resume. The ideal candidate should be:
Bold—willing to pursue new ideas that challenge the status quo
Relentless—ability to persevere through complex problems
Passionate—seeks to learn and challenge themselves
Responsive—is outcome focused and creates win/win situations for the customer, team and company
Supportive—collaborative, and not afraid to help others or ask for guidance
What Will You Do?
Our amazing interns will be placed within our sales organization. During your summer you will learn the ins and outs of Sisense and the BI market. Based on background and career interest interns will be placed in one of the following roles:
Sales Engineering Intern
• Work with Sr. Sales Engineers on new accounts and opportunities
• Serve as a focal point for technical aspects of the sales cycle
• Participate in discovery sessions to determine the best way to support our customers data and analytical needs
• Customize and help present product demos to external and internal stakeholders
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills, accuracy and multi-tasking.
• Independent self-starter, trustworthy, with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent time management skills. Must be able to multitask, set priorities, and meet deadline.
• Comfortable with self-management and working independently as necessary.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
The icing on the cake!
• Fully stocked kitchen (yes that means we have free food in the office!)
• Monthly social events
• Cool swag during your summer experience with us