We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession with customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a successful Channel Manager to join our leading group in Melbourne. The ideal candidate is a key part of Sisense’s growth strategy for AU & NZ territory. The Channel Sales team is the interface to various sales teams across Sisense in order to generate pipeline, close new business through partners and influence deals through the Partner Channel.
A Channel Manager in Sisense has an excellent command of the product as well as the BI and Analytics markets. He/she demonstrates clear understanding of Sisense channel approach towards vendor/reseller relationship. The channel manager is trusted with developing sales activities. The ideal candidate will validate customer satisfaction as well as make sure resellers are aligned with Sisense’s sales strategy and code of conduct.
What You’ll Do?
- Identify, recruit and sign new partners that will either refer new business, resell our software or influence specific deals
- Responsible for driving new business opportunities through resellers
- Serve as liaison to channel partners with regards to any partner or sales related issues
- Develop joint business plans with partners to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives
- Maintain regular contact with partners to ensure partner and end-users high level of customer satisfaction
- Remain knowledgeable of Sisense products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Educate and manage communication with partners around new or improved products/services in order to keep them up-to-date with Sisense's technology and offering
- Create and execute new business plans and initiatives appropriate to the specific target markets
- Be the single point of contact to Sisense sales with all partners related activities
- Work closely with Sisense various groups as product, sales enablement, partner success, pre sales etc.
What should You have?
- 3+ years of previous proven experience selling through Channels/Partners - A MUST
- Past experience in selling B2B Technology based products - A MUST
- Entrepreneur mindset with strong business development ability
- Experience in the Data & Analytics markets – a huge advantage
- Experience in building relationships and negotiating with senior / C-level executives
- Proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- Self-motivation and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales abilities and can-do attitude
- The ability to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to travel about 25% of your time