We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, to get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession with customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an Account Executive with a proven track record of success in the Israeli market. Account Executives at Sisense are upbeat and versatile, focused and well-organized individuals. The ideal candidate will join our sales group focused on the outbound and channel activities in the Israeli market, selling to a wide range of organizations over the phone as well as in the field. You must be comfortable with actively mapping and developing existing accounts, reaching out and qualifying prospects, setting events and establishing strategic partnerships. You must also have demonstrated experience with growing pipelines, managing sales processes and excel at closing deals.
What You’ll Do?
- Meet sales quota within prospect accounts
- Map and develop existing customers and named prospects
- Plan outbound activities to drive new business such as events, round tables, and conventions
- Establish new strategic partnerships and serve as a liaison to channel partners with regards to any partner or sales related issues
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM in the Israeli market
- Be responsible for taking leads and turning them into sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close deals and achieve quarterly sales quotas
- Sell the value of business analytics solutions to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow- through and prioritize clients' needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects via our web-based conferencing tools
- Remain knowledgeable of Sisense products/services to facilitate sales efforts
What Should You Have?
- 5 + years of previous proven experience selling within Israel as part of a global organization - A MUST
- 5+ years of proven experience in Direct Sales / OEM/ Channels/Partners - A MUST
- 8+ years of previous proven experience in Field Global Sales - A MUST
- Past experience in selling SW B2B Technology based products in Israel - A MUST
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to finish with senior / C-level executives
- Proven track record of success quarter by quarter in the Israeli market
- High level of English - A MUST
- Positive and energetic attitude, ambitious, upbeat, revenue-driven, highly creative
- Self-motivation and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales abilities and can-do attitude
- Ability to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Bachelor’s Degree