We are Sisense. Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
- If you speak User experience fluently.
- If ease, slick and aesthetic product flows is native for you.
- If you're not intimidated by complex data-sets and challenging workflows.
- If measuring and testing techniques are part of your nature.
- If you are a leader and a team player, mentoring and sharing with positive attitude.
- Than your place is with us!
What You’ll Do?
- Join our creative amazing group and lead Sisense UX across all platforms.
- Create an outstanding, brilliant and slick UX experience that will change the future of BI.
- Bring your own inspiration and innovative design ideas.
- Work across all platforms (Web & mobile) in agile environment.
- Solve hard UX/UI problems in complex and big data visualizations, both from metadata and data ends.
- Be part of our PM's/R&D Scrum processes.
- Work with In-House and offshore teams to ensure product success.
- Managing customer focus groups and usability testing.
- Be a visionary and help to build the future of BI.
What should You have?
- 6+ years of experience in designing flows, UX/UI for web, Android and IOS products.
- 3+ years of leading and managing UX teams.
- A brilliant UX experience with strong and proven Portfolio.
- High level of skills with Adobe software and Bohemian Coding sketchapp.
- Proficiency with High Fidelity prototyping and motion tools.
- Proven track record in increasing user engagement and customer satisfaction through better UX in enterprise software.
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- A leader and a team player, with great interpersonal relations.
- Experience working in an Agile development processes as part of a Scrum team.
- A pixel perfect eye that doesn’t compromise on the smallest details.
- Fluent, high level English in writing and speech.