We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for an experienced Workplace and People Experience Manager to run our Sisense office life, optimize our daily activities and lead the People Team operations. This role will act as the engine room for People Systems, Process, Planning, Metrics, Employment Policy, Reward, Employee Engagement and Experiences initiatives.
What You’ll Do?
- Oversee and maintain responsibility for all office operations and make sure the office is running smoothly!
- Lead the employee experience and be an innovative thought partner with stakeholders
- Develop procedures and best practices that contribute to a well-run and efficient workplace at our Israel office and several remote offices
- Plan regularly occurring and special office events (happy hour, staff recognition gatherings, annual holiday parties, logistics for annual staff retreat, etc.)
- Work with People Team, IT and Finance to support candidate experience and new-hire onboarding procedures
- Legal: the ability to use your knowledge of change, policy and legal processes across an international basis
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Employee Engagement: develop data-driven solutions focused on improving operational efficiencies and the employee experience
- Support Sisense IL General Manager - scheduling and calendar management
What you should have ?
- An experienced and delivery-oriented team player with at least 5 years experience in HR or operations in a fast paced hi-tech environment
- Proven track record of managing and scaling a team to keep up with company growth
- Your strong leadership skills allow you to set the pace and efficiently implement processes & routines. You get things done while maintaining a great team spirit
- Systems & Processes: you can hit the ground running on the planning and implementation of a brand new system into HR, along with maintenance development of current systems
- Leadership: experience in leading a multiple country HR operations function within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Rewards: managing reward and payroll functions, with an understanding of organization design and job evaluation
- You have extensive experience with both “front and back” of house services
- Tremendous flexibility and ability to quickly learn new programs and policies
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can digest complex concepts and projects
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, think out of the box, and produce innovative solutions
- You can work with ambiguous requirements and take smart risks
- You have excellent time management skills