We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for an experienced Workplace Manager/Administration Manager to lead Sisense IL “Office life” , optimize day-to-day activities and run the People Operations.
What You’ll Do?
- Manage the Front desk team
- Perform office administration related tasks
- Oversee office operations
- Vendor management and negotiation
- Be responsible for maintenance and presentation of the office environment
- Support Sisense IL General manager - scheduling and calendar management
- Maintain employee personnel records, HR documents
- Process employee on-boarding and terminations as required and updating internal databases
- Maintain all personnel policies/Files and procedures and provide guidance to our people.
- Develop and maintain all internal HR systems
- Build reports and metrics
- Work with Sisense Finance team to ensure employees payments and salaries
- Facilitate “Sisense Experience “ events, local meetups, Bootcamp etc.
What you should have ?
- Proven experience as an Administration Manager
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience
- Working knowledge with HRIS, google and MS Office and payroll systems
- Tremendous flexibility and ability to quickly learn new programs and policies
- Proven problem solving, organizational and analytical skills