Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re seeking a Head of Content Marketing to manage a global team of content managers with members in Tel Aviv, New York and San Francisco. Our ideal candidate must be a seasoned editorial leader and creative storyteller who can think strategically and act operationally. Your mission will be to lead the creation of relevant and engaging content for our key audiences — data and analytics professionals, buyers and investors — that will build brand awareness. As part of that job, you will lead our high-performing blog and manage the creation of thought leadership content and integrated campaigns that grows our brand and drive demand.
You must be an inspiring leader with deep experience growing, mentoring and managing a team. This is a highly visible role that will collaborate with other key leaders across the business both in and out of marketing and up to the executive level. You should have proven expertise in the B2B space, producing content of all formats for all channels. This position will report to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing.
What Will You Do:
- Manage the team creating brand awareness and engagement through top of funnel assets like blogs, ebooks, videos and social media.
- Drive a high-output content machine that produces hundreds of content pieces per quarter.
- Define our brand content strategy across all channels. You’ll own the editorial calendar and strategy of our blog channel.
- Be the company’s internal evangelist for content and editorial best practices — a stalwart defender of the written word.
- Mentor junior team members and coach them toward content excellence. Grow promising talent into leaders.
- Manage a high volume of work, and make progress on important strategic initiatives, while quickly responding to shifting business and market needs.
- Work with C-level executives and technical experts to source content, and amplify their voices to the market
- Work with our demand generation team to create campaign content that drives pipeline.
- Use metrics to establish, validate and iterate on your content strategy. You should have comfort and experience using content metrics, particularly those related to lead generation and top-of-funnel awareness.
- Partner with other teams across the company – product marketing, demand generation, product, HR — to understand their business challenges, and offer up a content solution
- Proactively manage your own team’s workload with minimal oversight. You’re a reliable, accountable manager who knows how to get things done and meet deadlines.
You Should Have:
- Native fluency in English is a must
- 10 years of professional content experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in an official people management role, preferably leading a global team
- Strong writing and editing skills, and significant experience coaching teams of writers in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience in the B2B business, preferably the technology space
- Success leading a team to create short-form ad, social and video copy as well as leading the creation of deeply technical, long-form content types like white papers and ebooks.
- Experience working cross-functionally, partnering closely with design and SME teams, the ability to get buy-in from stakeholders in and outside of marketing.
- Experience building content programs that engage both business users and technical practitioners
- An understanding of SEO and organic traffic best practices
- An understanding of the team structures, processes and workflows that will maximize efficiency and let your team create great work at scale
- The ability to manage past ambiguity
- A stronger than average opinion about the Oxford Comma
- Experience with freelancer, vendor or agency management
- Bachelor’s degree, masters degree preferred