We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving customers around the world an analytics solution that makes it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, AI, machine learning, and natural language processing creating the most innovative solutions for how people will consume data in the next five years. This makes us the ideal platform for both startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who will lead BI projects and integrations with our customers. The role will include customers design, implementation and support for Sisense BI project solutions including architecture, customization and integration to customer’s systems (SSO, redirection, provisioning) with the intent of optimizing the customer’s adoption and future growth.
What You’ll Do?
- Technical lead of all aspects of a successful implementation from Requirements and Design to Training and Delivery.
- Own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects.
- Execute an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- Lead Complex Troubleshooting Forums including communication with customers technical exec - status update, expectation setting, present solution etc.
- Present proposed solutions and maintain Ongoing Technical Discussions with the customer across all levels, including exec.
- Coach and supervise technical team members.
- Build best practices for technical deployments.
- Work with the Product team to understand product roadmap and play Active Role in Defining Features and Changes in Product requirements that influence the future customers usage of the product.
- Work with R&D to design sophisticated and non trivial solutions
What Should You Have?
- Data driven and an excellent analytical mind.
- 8+ years' experience in leading and implementing complex enterprise-scale BI\IT projects including software architecture, data transfer, business discovery, reporting etc.
- Working with users in a requirements analysis role.
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server,etc.).
- Experience in modern cloud architecture (AWS, Lambda, Kafka, Azure stack etc.).
- Experience in big data architecture (Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark etc.).
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations.
- Strong knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts.
- Experience with ETL and BI tools such as Sisense, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos ,QlikView or Tableau.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various departments both inside the company and with clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Experience with project manager functions such as Estimation, Scope Management, Scheduling, Issue/Risk Management, etc.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- BSc in Computer Science\Software engineer.
- Programming experience and knowledge of software development life cycle.