We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like Mazda, GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are growing fast and are looking for a Sales Director. In this role you will hire, train, lead and manage directly a team of Sales Executives in Israel and abroad in a fast-paced working environment and have a dotted lined BDRs supporting your team. This team is focused on APAC’s endless volume of opportunities in the BI and Big Data buzzing market. We’re looking for a true leader who is passionate about hunting, customers and closing deals. A true leader who is also a mentor and is able to lead others to success. The ideal candidate will join our sales group which is working on inbound and outbound sales activities in APAC, selling to a wide range of organizations over the web/phone as well as at the field. If you want to join a collaborative selling working environment, build and manage a state-of-the-art, hybrid sales team which is working on multiple opportunities in parallel then we are likely the right fit for you.
The Sales Director – APAC will be reporting to VP Sales EMEA and APAC.
Sisense offers an exciting opportunity for someone to make an impact.
What You’ll Do?
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a hybrid (inbound and outbound, direct and channels) sales team
- Own the entire sales cycle
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Map and develop existing customers and named/target prospects
- Lead a team for driving new business opportunities (named/target prospects) through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM as well as for existing customers in APAC
- Play a key role in establishing new strategic partnerships and serve as liaison to channel partners with regards to any partner or sales related issues
- Leverage Sisense business in Australia and Japan including establishing new offices
- Plan outbound activities to drive new business such as events, roundtables and conventions.
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure sales pipeline remains full always
- Evaluate and improve sales workflows and processes
- Coach existing Sales Executives and push them to excellence
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings
- Report on sales activities and accurately forecast all business to senior sales management.
- Monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results.
- Measure and analyze key performance metrics
- Consistently utilizing Salesforce.com
- Meet or over-achieve quarterly and annual quotas, pipelines, forecast goals and other defined objectives
What Should You have?
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven and super creative,
- 5+ years of experience as a sales leader and manager for SW product organizations, developing SaaS Sales
- 5+ years of proven experience in managing sales executives including recruiting & mentoring
- Track record of overachieving quota in past positions
- Hunter and closer by heart
- Proven ability to meet AND exceed personal and team goals & objectives
- Experience in managing sales forecast process providing accurate sales projections to
- Familiarity with modern SaaS Sales methodologies and organizational structures
- Experience in selling complex SW products and solutions (ideally BI)
- An experience managing remote employees
- An experience in Japan, Australia, india and South East Asia
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Demonstrable experience as sales director, developing client-focused, differentiated
- Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- English – High level of fluency
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA - an advantage)
- Working Days – Mon – Fri
- Willing to travel (upto 33%)