We are Sisense.
Sisense is a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
As part of Sisense continued growth we are looking for a top talented, Automation & DevOps Team Lead to join our RnD Quality & Infrastructure service team.
As part of your day to day you will:
- Lead a team based in 2 of our RnD sites
- Develop Automation tools
- Drive, implement, support and maintain infrastructure services with a primary focus on Kubernetes.
- Help automate the deployment, CI / CD of all of our services in a consistent and reliable way to production, at scale
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
What should you have:
- TL experience of at least 3 year
- Strong Python development experience
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Experience with GitLab, Maven, Team City, Jenkins and similar
- Kubernetes and best practices around it
- Experience managing Linux system is required, at scale even better
- Experience with Chef / Ansible.
- Experience automating from dev to production the push of services to production.