Who are we?
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT department. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Here We are looking for a savvy Salesforce Project Manager, to dive deep into our Business Processes across the company, in an effort to optimize them using the Salesforce platform. As a Salesforce Project Manager in our fast growing Business Operations team, you will take an active role in optimizing the way we do business, supporting multiple units in the company.
What You’ll Do?
- Work directly with multiple stakeholders in the company to identify pain points, find creative solutions and perform a detailed requirements gathering process.
- Design, implement, test, document, and deploy end-to-end high quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Write and maintain User Guides, along with conducting periodical user trainings.
- Hands on Salesforce administration, maintenance and data quality assurance.
What should You have?
- 2 + years experience as a Salesforce.com Admin / Project Manager.
- Experience managing and delivering Salesforce solution, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Success and/or Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience working with: Gainsight, Netsuite (Advantage)
- Advanced Excel skills (Advantage)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- BSc Industrial Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.