Ramat Gan, Israel
We are Sisense;
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
As part of Sisense continued growth we are looking for a top talented, DevOps with Kubernetes experience to join our RnD Quality & Infrastructure service team.
As part of your day to day you will:
Drive, implement, support and maintain infrastructure services within the Docker and Kubernetes environment
Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the Docker and Kubernetes environment
Help automate the deployment, CI / CD of all of our services in a consistent and reliable way to production, at scale
Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
· Handle code deployments in all environments
· Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
· Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
What should you have:
· Experience deploying and maintaining Kubernetes and docker infrastructure.
· Expert in Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and services.
· Experience using AWS services programmatically (AWS certification preferred).
· Strong Python development experience
· Experience with automation/configuration management
· Experience with GitLab, Maven, Team City, Jenkins and similar
· Kubernetes and best practices around it
· Experience automating from dev to production the push of services to production.