We are Sisense;
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’ Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner for our backend group. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for designing product features and guiding R&D teams through development process on Agile SCRUM methodology. You will work closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and design future capabilities to meet them. Product Owner is a direct subordinate to R&D Group Manager.
What will you do?
- Be part of the team designing and planning data-intensive product features
- Research and use the latest and greatest Big Data technologies
- Transform PRDs provided by Product Management team into Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Continuously communicates and executes the Product Management vision, goals and roadmap to the development teams.
- Participate in requirements preparation, refinement and planning on story and task level.
- Own the team backlog and define teams work plan- accountable for stories and delivery plan of development team.
- Lead backlog grooming to maintain clear content, priorities and estimations.
- Answer questions from engineering, clarifying requirements.
- Accept/Reject completed user stories.
- Coordinate content dependencies with other Product Owners.
- Communicate product status, both internally and externally.
- Provide training on your products and conduct demos of developed. functionality.
- Interact with the Documentation team to clearly describe the system features and functionality
What Should You Have?
- Experience working as a PO/PM with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and execution.
- Experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor degree of engineering
- Experience with working with development teams on high complexity systems and working directly with system architects.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Ability to communicate with developers, QA Engineers and designers
- Strong problem-solving skills. Very detailed oriented and fast-learner
- Strong understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into technical solution
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Leadership and cooperation skills ability to motivate people for a task without being formal manager.
- Experience as a system architect
- Customer facing experience
- Proven track of defining, managing and delivering BI projects.