We are Sisnese. The Sisense analytics platform is a complete end-to-end BI platform that empowers data engineers, developers, and analysts to build analytic apps that deliver highly interactive user experiences.
With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes.and also making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like Mazda, GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner that LOVES challenges, relationship builder expert at multitasking, out of the box thinker and excited to be a part of Sisense's amazing journey.
What will you do?
- The Talent Acquisition team in Sisense is tasked with bringing in top talent that impacts our technology, business and culture. In this position you will be working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry, be in-charge of E2E recruiting processes, building new teams while shaping our unique Sisense culture and playing a key role in maintaining our fast paced workplace.
- Drive the hiring process end to end for assigned roles (Technical and business) working closely with hiring manager and internal teams to determine competencies needed for each role, bubbling up any roadblocks along the way.
- Become the hiring managers trusted recruitment partner, provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition and help them build excellent teams
- Build a robust pipeline of great candidates using a variety of creative channels as networking, referrals, creative sourcing, social media, Boolean, events etc
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal match to the company, the team and the position
- Act as a Sisense advocate promoting our culture and vision
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
What should you have?
- 4+ years of hi tech recruiting experience . Experience with non-technical roles and technical experience being a wonderful plus
- Vast experience in conducting in-depth face to face interviews
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Ability to attract and excite the best talent, delight them throughout the process and ultimately close candidates
- Depth of experience using ATS systems understanding how data and metrics are reported
- Proactive, independent but also a team player, confident and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English