We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving customers around the world an analytics solution that makes it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, AI, machine learning, and natural language processing creating the most innovative solutions for how people will consume data in the next five years. This makes us the ideal platform for both startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Enterprise BI Consultant who experienced working with global clients in all areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics. This role provides a great opportunity to expand your career, gain lots of experience very quickly in different industries on different projects and to be able to be part of defining the direction of an exciting and cutting-edge consultancy.
The successful applicant will have skills in performing strategic work in analyzing, defining, project management and also working hands-on in Business Intelligence and Analytics projects.
What will you do?
To fit this role you will be highly motivated, able to work independently and revel in problem-solving and looking for new solutions.
- You will be involved in Full life-cycle BI solutions, including Big Data, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of end to end solutions.
- Building ETL processes, Data Visualization planning, and design of the Sisense environment.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions.
- Definition of high-level information architecture for BI and Analytics (BI&A) Solutions.
- Create BI & A strategic roadmaps (business & technical deliverables, duration, cost and resource estimates, business case development)
- Working Days – Mon – Fri
What should you have?
- 5+ years of experience in the latest data warehouse strategies including ELT, Data Vault etc. Experience with a variety of data warehousing and reporting tools - the SQLServer BI Suite, PowerBi, QlikView, and Tableau are well regarded.
- 2+ years experience working with global clients to understand their needs, define solutions, create proposals and present these to clients.
- Tertiary qualification in industrial engineering or another related discipline.
- Have senior experience in helping businesses to achieve their objectives by analyzing their current state and target state, and then creating data strategies and roadmaps to achieve business objectives.
- Project management experience working with client stakeholders and internal interfaces with R&D and Product.
- Excellent English - spoken and written communication and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects to their original specification
- Training of customers and partners, and assisting in internal knowledge sharing inside SiSense
- Some travel will be involve
Nice to have
- Experience with agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, DSDM).
- Knowledge of new database technologies for Big Data - Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc. and interest in applications using advanced analytics. Eagerness to learn new technologies and perform independent research to develop new services.