We Are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known clients. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a strong Senior Services Operations Leader that will focus on Sisense Global Services growing Line of Business. If you are passionate about creating and establishing new and exciting business models, setting infrastructure and strategy you may be who we’re looking for.
What Will You Do?
- Develop and maintain the Sisense global services offerings (market fit, definition, materials)
- Acting as Services Subject Matter Expert focusing on Go To Market & Field Enablement – develop enablement program to support the Sales/CSMs sale cycle
- Lead and manage the on-going services operation processes, interacting with Biz ops, legal & finance
- Responsible to build and tailor the Services Solution SOWs (Scope of Work) for the customers
- Lead the CSAT (customer Satisfaction) program – analysis, insights, action items and on-going improvement plan
- Business Analysis of Services KPIs – build and maintain Services KPIs, following industry standards and market trends
What Should You have?
- Strong project management skills
- Proven Business Operations experience
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Ability to handle day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Strong relationship building & communication skills
- Understanding of measures, KPIs and analytical data
- Business analysis experience with SQL, Microsoft Excel (and related)
Skills & proficiencies:
- Business Analyst
- Problem Solving
- Client Management
- Experience with Services
- Technical orientation
- Excellent English