Who We Are:
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
Our Brand Team is seeking a detail-oriented, driven, and creative Events Marketing Manager experienced in planning and executing companies’ participation in online & offline events and tradeshows. He/She should be an extremely organized, accountable, tech-savvy, multi-tasking individual who will drive event participation across the EMEA / APAC regions. This position reports to the Head of Events Management.
What Will You Do?
- Research industry trade shows and events for consideration, facilitate calls with event organizers, prepare presentations of events to be considered by management.
- Venue evaluation and supplier research for hosted event needs.
- Work with marketing automation platform to run programs around pre, on-site, and post events including sponsored events, customer events, and webinars.
- Assist in the development and execution of integrated plans for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, budget creation, overall onsite experience, brochures, swag, pre- and post-event campaigns, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals.
- Support marketing correspondence for all events and webinars including invitations and follow-up emails, both the writing and execution of these programs.
What Should You have
- Minimum 5 years of B2B Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite (especially Excel/Spreadsheet & PowerPoint/Slides)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Great attitude, ability to handle stress under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English Speaker
- Experience with a web-based event platform such as Bizzabo or CVent - an advantage
- Experience with a marketing automation platform like Marketo, Hubspot, or Pardot - an advantage
- Experience with Salesforce - an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML - an advantage