We are Sisense. Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an SEO Specialist who loves Internet marketing and brings a positive can-do attitude to the Sisense team. You need to have a very strong background in SEO, social media and digital and inbound marketing.
What will you do?
The SEO Specialist is responsible for coordinating and implementing inbound marketing projects & strategies. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with an inbound marketing strategy
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social media and inbound marketing as a whole to increase traffic and conversions
- Monitor social channels, thought leaders, and industry publications for trending news and content ideas, then capitalize on those trends through content and our social media accounts
- Perform keyword research to identify content gaps and emerging trends
- Carry out research analysis of the performance data
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Work closely with freelancers and outsourced off-page & on-page agencies.
- Work closely with content, dev and product teams in creating optimization projects and tasks.
What Should You Have?
- Must have 2 years’ experience in B2B Marketing in international online companies
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO and social media processes, tools and best practices
- In-depth understanding and experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager as well as competitive SEO tools (SEMrush, aHrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Great knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of A/B test tools and best practices
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices/strategies
- BS/BA degree required
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)- a must, additional languages - a plus.