We are Sisense. Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an Advertising Manager to join our awesome team. The Sisense Marketing Team is seeking a skilled and results-oriented Advertising Manager to manage, optimize and expand our growing acquisition efforts to help us continue exceeding our demand generation targets.
What will you do?
- Executing paid campaigns/projects to meet the company's goals with a focus to reach KPI's across all channels
- Monitor and evaluate paid campaigns in multiple platforms
- Proven experience in multi-channel marketing
- Manage paid campaigns on different media channels:
- Facebook Ads / LinkedIn Ads / Quora Advertising / Twitter Ads / Video
- Understanding the customer funnel, analyzing it and optimizing paid campaigns to perform best accordingly
- Work closely with our analytics, creative, content and customer success departments
- Optimize campaign stats across acquisition channels (listings/providers)
- Stay ahead of the industry in terms of new tools, technologies, and best practices
What should you have?
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in paid online advertising
- Proven experience in managing high budget campaigns
- Strong background in B2B marketing and hands-on PPC experience
- Strong understanding of re-marketing
- Experience with A/B testing methodologies & industry best practices
- Both a team player and a self-motivated person with a positive attitude
- High proficiency in Excel
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment on simultaneous projects while meeting deadlines and goals
- English at mother-tongue level
- Experience with Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Independent and fast learning with attention to details
- Experience with programmatic platforms like DoubleClick
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Direct media buying experience