We are Sisense.
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented IT Devops who is well versed in system, networking, security and would like to work in a high performance large scale environment. We’re seeking a person experienced in several different areas of systems development: designing analyzing and setting up systems, perform performance analysis, seek and integrate new technologies and improving automated processes for system operation.
What will you do?
You’ll join Sisense IT team as a lead DevOps and work hand in hand with developers, QA engineers, system architects, system and operations engineers.
- Communicate with the different departments in the company, understand the system requirements and configuration management requirements
- Work closely with R&D teams to define processes required for configuration management and implement those
- Ensure IT’s operations are fully automated
- Develop and deliver automation tools for all IT environments
- (Private/public cloud, offices and labs)
What should you have?
- At least 5 years experience managing and maintaining Linux and Windows servers in a global, multi-server environment.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools.
- Experience with writing scripts in Python- Must and Powershell/Bash
- Other scripting languages such as node, Perl, Power CLI and AWS CLI scripts - an advantage
- In depth knowledge of AWS services (such as ec2, cloudwatch, sns etc.) - Must.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Kubernetes and EKS/GKE.
- In depth working experience with at least one IaC tool (Cloudformation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and one CI/CD automation tool like Jenkins or Teamcity
- High usage of dev tools such as : git, jira and confluence
- Deep knowledge of VMware and VMware automation tools such as PowerCLI
- Understanding of networking and network security (VPNs, Aws and AWS CLI, VPCs, Firewalls, Load Balancers etc)
- In depth understanding of web applications and well experienced with certain aspects like: Web servers (iis, apache, nginx), REST API, databases.
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as: Nagios, Zabix etc.High level of English.