We are Sisense.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze big and complex amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What are we looking for?
As part of Sisense continued growth, we are looking for a top talented, DevOps engineer to join our R&D Quality & Infrastructure service team.
What you’ll do?
- Drive, implement, support and maintain the CI CD infrastructure
- Develop the Sisense application on top of Kubernetes supporting a wide variety of distribution both on prem and cloud
- Implement new services into the Sisense application
- Help automate the deployment, CI / CD of all of our services in a consistent and reliable way and support the R&D
- Integrate and develop monitoring stacks as part of the Application
- Managing and create environments in the different clouds
What you should have?
- Experience in automating ops and dev processes (Python / Groovy / Bash)
- Experience in automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle (CI / CD)
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities, both technically and personally in a development team
- Must have strong skills with containers and containers orchestration: Kubernetes, KOPS, Istio, Helm Quay and Docker Hub
- Experience in Jenkins, gitlab, consul and vault
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Experience with configuration management tools such as: Ansible and jinja
- Experience with Linux in administration level is a must