We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an Account Executive with a proven track record of success in the DACH market. Account Executives at Sisense are upbeat and versatile, focused and well-organized individuals.The ideal candidate will join our sales group focused on the outbound and channel activities at the DACH market selling to a wide range of organizations over the phone as well as at the field. You must be comfortable with actively mapping and developing existing accounts, reach out and qualify prospects, set events and establish strategic partnerships. You must also have demonstrated experience with growing pipelines, managing sales process and be an excellent closer.
What You’ll Do?
- Meet sales quota within prospect accounts
- Mapping and developing existing customers and named prospects
- Planning outbound activities to drive new business such as events, roundtables and conventions.
- Establish new strategic partnerships and serve as liaison to channel partners with regards to any partner or sales related issues
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM in the territory
- Be responsible for taking qualified leads and turning them into sales
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close deals and achieve quarterly sales quotas
- Sell the value of business analytics solutions to potential clients
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Conduct product demonstrations to prospects via our web-based conferencing tools
- Remain knowledgeable of Sisense products/services to facilitate sales efforts
What Should You have?
- Past experience in selling SW B2B Technology based products in the DACH region
- Previous proven experience in Field Global Sales in German speaking countries- A MUST
- Proven experience in Direct sales, Indirect and OEM
- Experience in selling through Channels/Partners - A huge advantage
- Hunter and closer by heart with a proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to closure with Senior executives
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- Self-motivation personality and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales as well as business development skills and can-do attitude
- Able to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Documented success in turning leads into sales revenue
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence others
- Native German - a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Industrial and Management Engineering or any related field. MBA - an advantage
- Working Days – Mon – Fri
- Willing to travel (up to 25%)