We are Sisense.
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, to a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What you'll do?
- Maintain the machines and accounts in AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software including SSO/SAML
- Hands-on troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving and disaster recovery
What you should have?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Well organized, responsible and able to manage tasks independently
- Hands-on and service-oriented mindset
- Participate in the IT on-call shifts (24x7)
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English
- Fast learner
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- A good team-playing approach
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
- Experience managing deployment of networks and server architecture
- Experience deploying and managing virtual environments - VMware
- Experience deploying and managing Windows Server 2012/2016 OS, Active Directory
- Knowledge of Linux systems (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS)